Lifelong Lady Cycle for Girls/Women with Caliper Brake, Rigid Fork, Mudguard, Integrated Carrier|Max Weight Capacity: 90kg|Freeride Bike|Hybrid Bike (LLWBC2601, Orange) | Best Bicycle in India

Price: [price_with_discount]
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)


steel frame cycle
Special Features: The cycle for ladies has caliper brakes, smooth plastic platform pedal with ISI reflector, rolling bushless chain, steel coloured mudguard, quick release seat alloy lever, and soft handle grips. It comes with 6 months warranty against manufacturing defects.
Comfort: The strong and cushioned seat and the backseat gives you the perfect comfort and the alloy handlebar gives you the perfect grip which keeps you safe and the cycle under your control.
Safety: The robust brakes and give the comfort of stopping even under unexpected situations without getting injured.
Easy to Assemble: It is easy to assemble the ladies cycle since it is already 85% assembled. The remaining 15% takes minimum time for completion and use.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top